In order to be a recognized condominium association, the association must be a Florida corporation. To be official, the governing documents must be recorded with the Clerk of the County Court. The documents for River Harbor West Owner’s Association, Inc. (River Harbor) can be found on this page.
Note: Some documents are very large and may take a few moments to download/open.
Florida Statute 718
In Florida, condominium association laws are derived from Statute 718. Commonly referred to as simply COA laws, these encompass everything from condominium association dues to board meetings and regulations.
The governing documents for River Harbor are below. Click on each link to see/print the document.
- Table of Contents for Documents
- Amended & Restated Documents including Declaration, By-laws & Articles of Incorporation
- Architectural Standards
- Corrective Certificate of Amendment for Boat Slip
- Rules & Regulations (updated August 2020)
- Boat Docking Area Survey 2006
- Roster of Boat Docking Area Assignments (August 2020)
- Diseased Landscape Item Policy (August 2020)
While the information provided above is believed to be correct, there is no liability for any loss or damage occurring by reason of reliance thereon.